Saturday, June 6, 2009

DANIELLE JO' LEE & LIAM DANIEL




Our little princess. She is the first girl we have adopted. We have raised three girls. Before now I guess a little girl was just not in Gods plan for us. Now after six boys we are being blessed with sweet little Danielle. We are so very excited about her. I have never done a blog before, so it may take me a while to get the hang of it :o)
Although we are very excited about Danielle, we love our boys and our very happy God is also adding Liam to our family as well.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yeah! I am Liams prayer warrior! I will keep praying for him till he is home! Are they in the same orphanage?

mommajeane said...

That is exciting... I know for us our approval letter came in one month after the fingerprints were done...It used to take longer so I will pray it goes quickly for you all.