Monday, July 27, 2009

I have had a very frustrating day

Problems with our I-800A. As I waited hoping to get approval soon, I did hear from them but, no approval :o( Delays!!!!!! After reviewing our HS they have decided since my sister lives next door to us, they want us to provide interview with home study provider,back ground checks and USCIS finger printing. UGH!!! And they want all cleared document in 45 days. Our back ground checks took a month. Took take forever just to get through the I-800A part of it :o( And next week I will be leaving for Chicago for Eli's cleft surgery and won't be back until the following Monday. Please say a little prayer over our I-800.

}!{ Tracy }!{

3 comments:

Shelley said...

For once, I am glad that no one that I know lives anywhere close to me!!!
Sorry for your delays....I DO understand!!!!

Leah and Tony Beasley said...

I just began to read your blog today. Im writting to say that you are not alone in the wait. We have been going threw this process for 11 months now. We waited for ever on our same paper work. We had moved so they lost our new address. We had to go down to the office to get a new one. Now we are waiting for the Ukraine to approve us. We should have known something yesterday and have not heard a thing. It makes me worry alot since I am already so far behind. We are bringing home 3 babies!!
I will pray with you and everyone else who is going threw this with us!! God Bless, The Beasleys

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Praying Tracy

Blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com