Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday 27th 2010

Okay, I have been told that I need to update my blog. I am going to try and do just that. I am not very good at writing anything very interesting. It is always very hard for me to put my feeling into word. We have had many,many ups and downs with this adoption. No need to relive it. The important things is we are finally ready to go and meet our children for the first time. I leave March 2oth for Bulgaria. I am so very excited to meet the kids for the first time and hold them and to look into those beautiful brown eyes.

Such a mixture of emotion. Sorrow and sadness at leaving my family behind her and excitment at see Danielle, Abigail and Liam.

The first step is done. I have tickets bought and have started my list of things to take. Actually I started doing that a long time ago.

1 comment:

amyl4 said...

I am excited that you are so close to meeting your new children! Prayers for a safe trip!
Amy
RR