Thursday, March 25, 2010

DAY FOUR











Time with the children is going so quickly. I will try and do a better job today with the writing of my blog :o) Last night was a good example of why you proof read before you publish. Sometimes I type so fast with my two fingures I don't realize how many wrong keys I have hit. LOL!!! Any way, today was a good visit. One thing that touched me was that when we left from our first visit today that Abigail did not want to leave me :o) She also, remembered the sign "more" without me reminding her. Today the three of us played ball. That was a good game to play with them. I think Abigail should be a female wrestler. She sure can pen Liam to the floor. LOL!! I was very excited to be the first one to ride in Toni's new van. She is so proud of it and I am so happy for her. She is an amazing women. When I grow up I want to be just like her :o) And what can I say about Alex? He is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful young men I have ever meet!! An example. The first night I was here I was asking Toni about peanut butter, thinking I would have PB sandwichs for part of my meals. Toni said in Bulgaria there is no peanut butter. While we were at a visit Alex went looking for my peanut butter and found some. When I got in the van Alex said I have a gift for you Tracy! I looked in the sack to find peanut butter. Toni, was shocked she didn't know they had it. Alex could have took that and never thought of it again. That is thoughtfulness. I can only hope that all my boys grow up to be that thoughtful to others. Oh and yes, he brought me avocados also :o)

5 comments:

mommajeane said...

I could not agree with you more about Alex and Toni... sweet and precious people. Love the new van too!

Kelly said...

Lol... Please tell me that you didn't mash the avacodos and the pb together!!! Toni and Alex are truly two of the nicest people! Their mama did something right! :). And Tonis love for God shines through in all she does! I can't wait to be back there!

Valerie said...

WAHOOO! I am so thrilled to see the new van and I know that Toni and her family are too! Boy do I miss that wonderful, amazing family! I have never met a more incredible family! Please tell them all hello for me!

Missy said...

Ah, your kids are just PRECIOUS!! SO cute!!! Sounds like everything is going very well!

Amber Stephens said...

Love all the pics mom..everything is going good here at home, Gaby baby is doing good, has been in pretty good moods when I've been out there, I'm sure he misses you. I'll be out there today to clean, if there is certain things you want done email so that I dont miss anything..We all miss you, but hope your enjoying your visit. btw school is going good but Medical terminology is kicking my but, so much to learn lol but I love learning it..love ya