Wednesday, March 24, 2010

TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY
















I do want to back up just a little and share something that I told my children back home I would do :o) These are pictures of my sanctuary. There are pictures colored for my by my grand daughter Lanie, one from my son Eli and Jonas. My grand daughter sent her dragon fly charm for me to hand on to reminding me of her. Not that I need remeind of any of them. But, it is something to touch and hang onto that is theres :o) My son Nicholas wrote me a good night letter to say goodnight to me every night. A bible and baseball metal from Isaac. A letter and running metal from my son Evan and a travel pillow made at VBS by my son Jonas. What sweet kids I have.





More and more I can see just how smart and how much potental Liam and Abigail have. Abigail is plum giddy to see me very time we visit. This afternoon I really got to snuggle and bond with Liam. This morning I was very frustrated because the male social worker that stays in there with us came in and took him right off my lap!! UGH!!!!!!! Well that did it. Liam wanted him then. Toni told him he ruin the magic moment. He said he was sorry he wouldn't do that anymore. I have brought the children peanut butter and cheese crackers every day. Today I signed eat, more and thank you. Abigail picked it up right away. She even signed mother with no problem. This afternoon Liam would sign more. He tired to get it without signing more. I would stay firm and he would do it to get it. They are both very smart. There is much much more that they can learn. At first meeting you would think Abigail to be low functioning. By some habits she has. But, she is not. She is smart. She is potty trained. She did have an accident in her pants and very very upset to be wet. Good sign!

4 comments:

Nan and Dan said...

congrats!! so happy things are going well.

Kelly said...

So glad you had a good day! :) I love the pics! :)

mommajeane said...

How sweet... I love your kids love gifts to you. They sound very precious. Glad you had a good visit.

June Berger said...

Wow, your kids are awesome, the ones at home and the ones you are currently with!!! Praising God for such blessings!