Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mega Prayers Needed Today

Well no surprises here. It is a week until I leave for Bulgaria. Toni emailed me yesterday to tell me that she is trying to get my visits setup. The director of Liam and Abigail's orphanage told her that they are under quarantine for chickenpox. UHG!!!!!! It is due to be lifted on March 22. If so my visit will be fine. However if any more children break out in the mean time the quarantine will go another 21 days. UHG!!! Which means they will NOT allow us to visit the children. This will Jeopardize my whole trip. And needless to say cost a ton more money we don't have. All we really do have right now is our faith that God will work it all out. That is where all of our prayer warriors come in. Please send all the prayers you can up for us and help Satan see just how many friends and family we have pulling for the lives of our precious children. And please prayer for all adoptions as well. God bless all of you today

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Praying!

orphans4me said...

Praying right now.
Joy

Tilly Cat & Pip-Squeak said...

Praying it goes well for you... I hate chickenpox :P
I can't wait until you meet all 3 of them!

Anna