Saturday, March 27, 2010

TOUR OF SOFIA



































































Although I already miss my children, it was a very good day. The weather was perfect for a tour of the city. I wish that I could remember everything the guide told me about the buildings, but I have a lot of trouble retaining those kinds of things :o) Sofia has a very rich history. Here are just a few pictures I took today. All of this is nestled in the middle of the city. Just a few short block from where I stayed, Yet not visiable from any where that we drove pryer to going there today. I very much enjoyed this walk. I will set up a photo album on both group site of all the pictures I took today. I am very excited about tomorrow. I will be spending the day with Toni and her family in her home. Today was great, but there is nothing I love more than spending time with friends and family. And then Monday I get to start my visits with Danielle.











1 comment:

Kelly said...

I loved Sofia! ;). Sounds like your time will be full and fun tomorrow :). Enjoy and give Toni a hug for me :)!