Sunday, March 28, 2010

A DAY WITH FRIENDS
















Who are now a part of my family :o) I so enjoyed being with Toni, her mom and her sweet puppy kids today. We had a wonderful time together. Her mom fixed us an absolutely wonderful and tasty meal. She is a wonderful cook. Toni was nice to let me share her puppies for the afternoon. Dolly took right up with me. I miss my puppy kids too! My children it goes without saying ;o) Here are some pictures to enjoy of Toni, her mom Zora, Dolly and Ada. I apologize Toni if I spelled any names wrong :o)

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Thanks for sharing! :) What a fun day! :)

Unknown said...

I am so sorry I haven't been following and commenting. I remember how I clung to comments when away from home. I hope your visit goes well today.
Joy,RR

Sorry, I didn't realize I'd signed in to Google under my daughter's account

JennyH said...

Love all the pictures you have posted. This is the first time here for me. Although, I have seen your kids pictures on RR and thought about how incredibly cute they are!!

Hope things are going smoothly and will be done fast. Congrats!