Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GREETINGS FROM SOFIA

I am happy to say that I am here!!!! Arrived Monday at 12:20 and went straight to the orphanage. Was only allowed to stay a half hour. But, it was a good first visit. I was very tired myself any way. I slept for 12 and a half hours. It is now Tues. my first full day of visits. They lets us stay one hour and 15 min. before they made us leave. Both Liam and Abigail are so beautiful!!!! They both greeted me with a hug today. Melted my heart. Abigail is a little more active than Liam and much more effectionate. But, Liam warms up to me more and more each visit. Thankfully I see none of the agression that Shelley's expected son Ryan had. I am very thankfully for that. I did get slaped a couple times. But, it was clear that it was not aggressive. More a matter of not knowing how to show effection in the appropreate manner. Nothing that I feel concerned about. I feel that they are high functioning and that any of the neg. behavior is something they have learn in their enviroment and can be un-learned. The visits are going very well. I did get pictures so enjoy :o)

No comments: